Overview: Coaching and support is recommended for teams with minimal ADVISOR Enterprise experience or complex projects to minimize the learning curve and leverage ADVISOR’s full capabilities. This may include:
- Setup implementation plan. Outlines the entire process including: data to be collected, analysis to be conducted, reports to be generated, rules/guidelines to be followed as well as roles and responsibilities.
- Configure ADVISOR Enterprise in line with needs. This includes streamlining ADVISOR interface in line with plan/requirements; setting up user privileges and so forth.
- Setup cost and instructional design Templates/Resources to simplify and speed data analysis and control quality.
- Modify the ADVISOR terminology in line with needs.
- Setup data classification system and search criteria.
- Collect, upload and analyze data.
- Develop custom functions/reports. (Read more.)